Things I will do the night before a planned photo outing so that I have some hope of leaving on time!
9) Laundry and if necessary, iron clothes
8) Locate the GPS (oh, the irony)
7) Have backup directions printed
6) Charge camera battery
5) Charge cell phone
4) Check camera card to make sure it’s not full
3) If camera card is full, delete pictures that were downloaded to computer
2) Check tripod to make sure all feet are securely fastened to legs. If necessary, use duct tape.
and the #1 item of things I will do the night before a planned photo outing is
1) Publish the friggin’ blog post!
Btw, today is Father’s Day. Happy Fathers Day to all the Dads, but especially to my Dad and my Dad-In-Law. Your support and encouragement has meant so much to me, more than you’ll ever know. I love you!